Monday, April 12, 2010

Arc the Lad

Me was looking through me things thee other day and I came upon a Arc the Lad complete collection set of games for the PS1. To my surprise, I must have bought the thing and never gotten around to playing it. Just wondering if its even worth my time or should I just sell the whole thing.Arc the Lad
I really liked the Arc the Lad Collection. They aren't really ''Awesome'' RPGs, but they're good games still. I'd play 'em first, then sell them. :PArc the Lad
i got it a long time ago when it first came out in the USi played the 3rd one first, got pretty far in it (than my file got erased:cry: ) and really enjoyed itplayed and beat the first one and really enjoyed itand i got really close to the end of the 2nd one (i think) and i forgot what to do next than eventually lost interest, but still enjoyed itso what im gettin at is their all really good and worth a play, if you can pull urself away from current gen consoles and games.also, if you do play it its a good idea to play the games in order, and i never played the other games or whatever the collection comes with.
is the game still sealed then if yes you can sell get some money buy new arc of the lad twilight of darkness
Gamestop had Arc the Lad for PS2 for 4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment