Friday, April 16, 2010

PS2 Game suggestion... looking for EPIC

Hi everyone! I've been looking for a good long epic game for ps2. I've just finished ZOE2 and I want moreeeeee!!! that game is amazing, but it's too short. Also I've played the whole Hack G.U. saga... so basically I'm looking for a mix between both.

I don't like those random turn-based combat games (FF and similars) And I'd already played God of War 1 and 2... so... any suggestions? PS2 Game suggestion... looking for EPIC
Epic?



Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, and Shinobi.PS2 Game suggestion... looking for EPIC
I meant long story, lots of battles... a game in wich the character evolves, not like in a rpg, but within the story goes on. Those games that you cannot stop playing coz the story is so good (epic)...
final fantasy xii (its not turn based)
Metal Gear Solid 2 %26 3 are good.
you don't like FFX?
If you want epic pick up the metal gear solid essentials collection,it has metal gear solid 1,2,and 3 well worth 30 bucks
[QUOTE=''shaggyaz'']If you want epic pick up the metal gear solid essentials collection,it has metal gear solid 1,2,and 3 well worth 30 bucks[/QUOTE] Agreed, the MGS saga is nothing short of epic :) and u can also try Shadow of the colossus, Ico and maybe DMC3(it has a surprisingly good story).
I think you would love Phantasy Star Universe series(2 games). They are action based like .hack but also have an awesome story.
the jak and daxter series epic stroyline lots of fights and jak defitintly evolves and so does daxter they are great all around:)
The Prince of Persia games, no doubt.
If you want a long game, then Okami (takes 30-40 hours), but otherwise, listen to what the others are saying (especially the good deal that is Metal Gear Solid Essentials)
Can't get any more EPIC.
[QUOTE=''famicommander'']Epic? Shadow of the Colossus, Ico[/QUOTE]when i read Epic Shadow of the Colossus, ICO or God of War comes to my mind
Shadow of the Colossus is epic, but I didn't get much into it. A great game; a beautiful game; but not my type of game. I've never played Ico or God of War.I, along with everyone else, would like to suggest the Metal Gear Solid games. Even though it sickens me to suggest it, if you hate turn-based combat, I'd suggest Final Fantasy XII as well. Terrible game in my eyes, but if you hate turn-based combat, you may find it to be a great game.
Thnks for all the suggestions! I've heard a lot about MGS but everytime I see a video its like... I dunno... to much G.I.Joe for me, it doesn't call my attention at all... guess I should try it though. Shadow of the Colossus is a great game (got stucked at the final colossus :( ) and Ico seems nice, but a bit repetitive. Phantasy star universe I started to play the 2nd game... bad idea I know, but although it seems... sorry, it IS pretty similar to .Hack I didn't liked the fights... doesnt' have too much action. PoP great saga indeed.I hate to sound like a know-it-all, it's not what I am. I really appreciate the help :) thnks. Guess I'll go for MGS, thogh the videos are not very interestings, perhaps playing the game is something else.
Metal Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment