Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baten Kaitos camera question

I just started playing Baten Kaitos. I'm about 2 hours into the game and I think I understand everything... except the camera.I mean, I understand how to take pictures (I think, anyway), but I can't figure out how to sell them. I also can't find anything about pictures in the camp menu. I'm just assuming that there is something in the menu so you can see what you've taken pictures of.So, can anyone help me here? I've tried looking at faqs, but I haven't had any luck. I have all these pictures (I think) and I don't know how to sell them!Baten Kaitos camera question
its been a while since i've played it, but I THINK you have to wait for them to develop, alot of items you carry, be it food or pictures, change over time... so just wait and see what happens... you'll eventually be able to sell them at shops that sell cardsBaten Kaitos camera question
i think that's right ^^^^^^^that game is awesome and has quite a few twists
[QUOTE=''zh666'']its been a while since i've played it, but I THINK you have to wait for them to develop, alot of items you carry, be it food or pictures, change over time... so just wait and see what happens... you'll eventually be able to sell them at shops that sell cards[/QUOTE]I don't know if that's it...In an in-game tutorial it said that pictures take about 10 minutes to develop fully. It also said that you could sell them before they were fully developed, but they would be worth less.
are you sure you're taking pictures of monsters within battle?
[QUOTE=''zh666'']are you sure you're taking pictures of monsters within battle?[/QUOTE]Well, I use the camera magnus as an attack card, Kalas says something like, ''Say 'Cheeseburger'!'' and then there's a camera noise...I'm supposing that's right.
I just need to know where the pictures are kept (with your cards on the deck screen, on a seperate menu screen, etc.) and how to sell (do you sell them at the card shops, at a special shop, is there a 'sell pictures' option that becomes available later, etc.).
It's under your Deck
[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t91/zombiehead666/100_0207.jpg[/IMG]

the quickest way to find your photos under the Deck is to SORT by TYPE, and they're all on the bottom
[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t91/zombiehead666/100_0204.jpg[/IMG]

^^ Thank you.That's what I needed to know.I appreciate the effort you put in to answering my question.It just seems strange that the pictures would be put on cards - especially since you're not capturing the creature's magna essence, you're just taking a picture. Oh, well.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment