Friday, April 16, 2010

To PS3 or not TO PS3. That is my questio ...

So I have an Xbox 360. I play with all my friends who have them on live. COD4, R6V2, Gears, GTA etc, now I love Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy. So this MGS4 80 gig bundle is tempting me and even more so is the Walmart one because I will get $100 gift card and I have a walmart credit card so i have 12 months to pay it off. Now the only other games im going to get for PS3 are exclusives, if its also on 360 and i want it im gunna get it for 360 because i like achievements and if its a multiplayer game theres no question ill get it for 360My friend is telling me its a bad idea to waste my money to get it for one or two games, basically MGS4 FF13's and a few other RPGsAny thoughts on what I should do? Im leading towards getting it because i can deff afford paying the $499 off in monthly, interest free payments.To PS3 or not TO PS3. That is my questio ...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]To PS3 or not TO PS3. That is my questio ...
woops posted in the wrong forum, sorry.
I believe for next time, that if no one has posted in your topic yet, you can delete your first post and the topic will vanish.
yeah thanks. i actually tried to do that after i posted my woops messages. i guess i pwnd myself twice there.
System reccomendation threads belong in System Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment