Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Opinions on E.A.

What was E.A.'s best year overall for games? My Personal favorite was 2003-04 season Opinions on E.A.
Idk but EA has had some recent success with Orange Box, Madden 08, Burnout, and Rockband in the past year..Opinions on E.A.
2008.... Tiger Woods 08 (PC) is the best Tiger Woods game yet, and Madden 08 (also on PC for me) is absolutely incredible. I used to be a 2k Sports guy, but Madden 08 has finally won me over (and the fact that I have yet to play a 2k Sports game since NFL 2k that hasn't been so full of glitches that you can't even play it....I mean MLB 2k6 is great but I have yet to finish a season because I've had the game freeze on me late in the game for like 30 games....I quit after the last one the other day....It's bullcrap).EA ftw!
06 was a great year.06 Fifa was addictive
mine was 04-06
05 was really good for NBA Live and Madden.
1994 and 1998
madden 95 and NHL 94 are the only 2 EA games that i have really loved. oh and the original Need For speed game came out in 94. so I'd have to say 1994
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment