Friday, April 16, 2010

Whos more of a chick? Cloud or Tidus

There both women in disguise as far as Im concerned, but I'll take Cloud. Whos more of a chick? Cloud or Tidus
What about the moody made-to-appeal-to-goths Vincent Valentine? Cloud was a soldier and Tidus was the most famous athlete in his world (which never existed I guess) and they both had beautiful chicks drooling over them. I'm sticking with woe is me double V. Whos more of a chick? Cloud or Tidus
Tidus. His resemblance to Meg Ryan is uncanny:shock:
Tidus hands down.
Maybe what sold it for me was that if you tried hard enough, you could get Cloud and Barrett to go on a date with each other in FF7. That was just wrong considering how barrett looks and how cloud looks.:shock:
[QUOTE=''Ranteal'']Maybe what sold it for me was that if you tried hard enough, you could get Cloud and Barrett to go on a date with each other in FF7. That was just wrong considering how barrett looks and how cloud looks.:shock:[/QUOTE]You'll have to explain that. I know that you can get that rich pig of a guy to ''choose'' Cloud but when and where do Cloud and Barrett go on a date.
When you spend the night in that city where the chocobos race,you know how you go on a date with one of the 2 women,well the person you go on a date with is determined by who you talk to more and who you use more in the game.My date ended up being Tifa.Well in the guide I have for FF7,it tells you that if you so wish, you can ignore both women and if you try hard enough,your date will be with Barrett. The pics in the guide were very creepy to say the least.
The date was supposed to be funny but imo the one between cloud and yuffie was funnier. But Tidus is much more girly than cloud.
Tidus......
Vaan >
Tidus clearly
Definitely Tidus. The Buster sword is really just a phallic metaphor.
[QUOTE=''_AbBaNdOn'']Vaan > [/QUOTE] lol so true

Neither.
They're both pretty fruity.
Tidus...i still think he's a woman in disguise
[QUOTE=''MGSFan92'']Tidus. His resemblance to Meg Ryan is uncanny:shock:[/QUOTE]You know, now that you mention it I see it too.
I'm sure Yuna would tell you that Tidus is all man... :)
tidus is more womanly...
Tidus is what made me stop playing Final Fantasy.



He wears capris pants and a half-shirt, for god's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment