Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Old Genesis Games

Just found a buttload of them at the local Toys R Us for like $5 a piece. Bought Desert Strike, Ghostbusters,and Ghouls N Ghosts. Its amazing how somtimes these old games just pop up in stores.Old Genesis Games
i wonder what they were doing in toys r us. were the in their original packaging? or were they used?Old Genesis Games
WTH!!!???!!! I want some!!!
Must be ''Lost Stock'' in the Warehouse or something.
I just bought the Sega Gennesis Collection at gamestop for 10 brand new, 50% off..
They were in the original Package. I think lost stock is probably what they are. Now if I could get the courage up to try and hook my genesis up to the heroic amount of cables coming from my TV, we might have somthing.
If u can find a copy i would very much recommend u get a copy of Streets of Rage 2, its a fantastic game with unbelievable music for a cartridge based game and is still highly playable even today.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment