Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Favourite Parts In The God Of War Games ...

What's your favourite parts of the God of war games?In the first God Of War game, I liked the first level, and the challenge of Poseidon.And in God Of War II, I also liked the first level, and the Atlas part of the game.Favourite Parts In The God Of War Games ...
The mini-game where you scroo the two chicks using the analog thumbstick and button combinations :DFavourite Parts In The God Of War Games ...
in gow the part in pandoras box where you have to line up all the doors to get that light to shine and hit something, and you're just like ''wow that is one of the coolest things in a videogame ever.''
God of War- the Hydra fightGod of War 2- the Colossus fight, Pegasus flying segment, using the L1+O attack:P
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''slimdave21'']The mini-game where you scroo the two chicks using the analog thumbstick and button combinations :D[/QUOTE]Oh I forgot about those two parts in the games (yeah right!)
In GoW I loved everything inside Pandora's Temple, and in the second game I was in awe when I saw the last movie, I mean that thing was amazing! Elmo

No comments:

Post a Comment