Monday, April 12, 2010

To Celebrate MGS4, Who's Playing Older M ...

I've burned through MGS, MGS2, and I'm currently about five hours into MGS3. I'm thinking of trying MG on the NES, as I don't have MGS3 subsistence. It's tough as hell, but not as bad as the MSX version. Anyone else? What is everyone playing to get pumped up?To Celebrate MGS4, Who's Playing Older M ...
I'm curently working my way through MGS2.To Celebrate MGS4, Who's Playing Older M ...
i played MGS2 and MGS3 like a month ago. In preparation for MGS4, I'll be playing MGS1 and MGS2. I got the stealth suit in both so can just run through the games and experience the story.
thats all ive been playin or the last 2 weeks{and the bad company demo},Im just about finished with MGS3
I started playing MGS 3 again.
I've pondered buying Metal Gear for the NES, since I don't own a PlayStation console. It's about time that I jump onto the Metal Gear bandwagon.
I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 3 and I'm I think around 4 hours in.. Stupid electric fences >: (
Ive beaten MGS and MGS2 before but I went back and bought 2 cause I sold it and picked up MGS3 subsistance. I haven't got very far at all in them but I am just dabbling a bit here and there to get in the mood. I also might try out Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2.
I've been watching the retrospective on GT
[QUOTE=''krunkfu2'']I've been watching the retrospective on GT[/QUOTE] Yeah I watched those too, they are really great vids and really get you in the mood to play MGS4.
Played through MG and MG2 about 3 months ago. Went through MGS, and MGS2 about 2 weeks ago. Currently back on MGS3 now.Only problem is, I don't have a PS3, nor do I have enough for the MGS4 bundle. Ah well.
Ive been wanting to play my twin snakes for the longest time since i got it like 2 years ago and thought it would be a perfect time to play through it (of coarse ive played through the original many times in the past)
ME! Haha. :P I just finished MGS3 earlier today, but I wasnt replaying it. It was my first time through. It was AWESOME. Btw, my MGS3 thread is below yours. Come check it out?! :P
I played a little bit of MGS1 but i'm not even getting 4. I'm probably the only ps3 owner who isn't. So it's not really in celebration.
I've played through Metal Gear - Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops again over the past two months in anticipation. I didn't get to finish Portable Ops before I picked up the bundle though.You don't HAVE to get MGS 3: Subsistence to play Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake on the MSX/MSX-2 (the NES version of Metal Gear does NOT compare...). All it takes is a bit of wit, you know? So.....just understand that there has been a thriving community surrounding Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2, and Policenauts for some time.
i did can anyone answer the ? in the thread with my name on it ?
[QUOTE=''xmitchconnorx'']I played a little bit of MGS1 but i'm not even getting 4. I'm probably the only ps3 owner who isn't. So it's not really in celebration.[/QUOTE] why arent you getting it you cant afford it or soemthing if so you will pick it up sometime right? its really really good
I bought MGS: The Essential Collection a few weeks ago so I can get all caught up on the story before playing MGS4. I'm nearing the end of MGS1 now.
I haven't beaten MGS1 yet, so its on my to do list this summer. Stupid torture chamber.
[QUOTE=''GatCloudX''][QUOTE=''xmitchconnorx'']I played a little bit of MGS1 but i'm not even getting 4. I'm probably the only ps3 owner who isn't. So it's not really in celebration.[/QUOTE] why arent you getting it you cant afford it or soemthing if so you will pick it up sometime right? its really really good[/QUOTE]I can afford it but i'm not the biggest MGS fan in the world, i own them all but i never bought one at release and paid full price. So i'm just going to wait til the price drops a little.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment