Monday, April 12, 2010

Where's the Prince of Persia Trilogy Pac ...

In the past couple of years, Sony has been releasing trilogy packs for the PS2. GTA, DMC, Hitman, we have seen multiple collections, but one game that really stands out is Prince of Persia. Prince of Persia franchise has gotten a lot of acclaim but we have yet to see any Trilogy Pack. Do you think there should be one?Where's the Prince of Persia Trilogy Pac ...
Yeah, a PoP trilogy pack would have saves me a lot of trips to game stores and money.While we're on the subject. They should just release a Jak and Daxter trilogy pack, Sly trilogy pack, and Ratchet and Clank trligoy pack.Where's the Prince of Persia Trilogy Pac ...
The games didn't sell well, so I doubt they would come out with one. If I remember correctly, The Two Thrones (my favorite) didn't even break a million.
hey guys you know if you buy the gta pack the mgs pack the dmc packthe resident evil pack the need for speed pack the medal of honor pack they send you the prince of persia pack in the mail duh i cant believe you didnt know that
Buy them seperately on Amazon?
Hold on, the trilogy pack exists. I've seen it at gamestop, so I guess it's out, at least in europe.here's the cover
[QUOTE=''Black_Knight_00''] Hold on, the trilogy pack exists. I've seen it at gamestop, so I guess it's out, at least in europe.here's the cover[/QUOTE] Yea, I believe that is only a Europe thing. The Gamespot page for it only lists it as so: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/princeofpersiatrilogy/index.html
[QUOTE=''jt4mtb'']Yea, I believe that is only a Europe thing. The Gamespot page for it only lists it as so: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/princeofpersiatrilogy/index.html [/QUOTE]Well, I think it's because Unisoft is french, so they released it here first. It's surely going to come out in the u.s. too.
well i have mine in my room >.>its pal indeed
Yeah, there should be one. The last gen PoP games failed to be added to my collection so I'd be really happy for a trilogy pack.
i would definitely buy it. i've never played a PoP game before and I would love to start with a trilogy pack

No comments:

Post a Comment