Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Xbox: Anyone else have this issue?

I own two Xbox consoles. One is an older one.. like v1.0 or v1.1 probably. The other is a v1.4, so kind of newer. Anyway.. with both of them, I have a weird.. issue.. not really sure to call it a problem. When I go to open the drive and there is no disc in the drive, they will not open. The newer one I have, you have to push the tray in sort of.. like give it a poke on the door, and it'll open (this is after pushing the open tray button). The other older one has the same problem... however to get it to open I have to give it a light love tap (closed fist heh) on the top of the system just above the drive. Now the weird thing, and this goes for both of them.. if there is a disc in the drive.. they both open up just fine never fail. Anyone experience this also,.. have any suggestions?Xbox: Anyone else have this issue?
No, sorry. Maybe you could leave a disc in at all times?

No comments:

Post a Comment