Monday, April 12, 2010

what was the worst game you ever played

mine was Racing!! on ps1 what was the worst game you ever played
[QUOTE=''bigM10231'']mine was Racing!! on ps1 [/QUOTE]I can beat that one easily, Clay Fighters on the N64 was the absolute worst game ive ever seen in my life.what was the worst game you ever played
Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic.
Reel Fishing for the PS1.
Dynasty Warriors
Wow I know I've played quite a bit of turds in my gaming lifetime. Let's see Superman 64 is probably the worst game ever created(bullets hurt Superman!). Haze is actually up there too...that game really sucked(I now it's ''next-gen'' but still...).Of course o can't forget about E.T. on Atari...uggh tht game was terribleThe last one I remember(for now) would have to go to Spawn: The Eternal for the PS1, even at the time the game had horrible graphics and equally terrible controls and story.
Street Racquetball for Playstation. Such a joke of a game.
global defence for sega master system was poo
I think Super Alfred Chicken for the snes was pretty bad.Decent gameplay but THE MUSIC WAS THE SAME IN EVERY LEVEL. MOST ANNOYING SONG TO REPEAT OVER AND OVER.
One of those Dynasty warriors games, i bought one to see what the big deal was and zomg i didn't play something so mindless since Halo and this one wasn't the least bit fun -_-. Oh yea and RE4, thats right RE4 the game that made me buy a 2nd ps2(sold my first one for lack of games) and made me want to return it. My argument is very simple, IT WASN'T A SURVIVAL HORROR, i wasn't aware the RE formula needed changing i enjoyed all the previous games :? and then they hit me with this MGS/Zelda/Dinocrisis monster that was just awful and unrecognizable.
E.T.
Unlimited Saga
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Grand Theft Auto 4
Dungeons and Dragons Heroes of the Lance (NES).... my friend had it and it was terrible. I heard you could beat the game in 10 minutes if you actually kept playing, but I don't think most people could stand more than 1 or 2 minutes.
I just remembered taht Back To The Future for NES is the worst game i ever played, tried to black that out of my memory.
Mickey mouse house of mirrors
[QUOTE=''Steel_Rain777''] Wow I know I've played quite a bit of turds in my gaming lifetime. Let's see Superman 64 is probably the worst game ever created(bullets hurt Superman!). Haze is actually up there too...that game really sucked(I now it's ''next-gen'' but still...).Of course o can't forget about E.T. on Atari...uggh tht game was terribleThe last one I remember(for now) would have to go to Spawn: The Eternal for the PS1, even at the time the game had horrible graphics and equally terrible controls and story. [/QUOTE]

E.T. was a good game, they could use it to fill up the highways, that's what I call proper usage of crap!
Spawn for the PS1. Dear lord was that horrible.
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing : Round 2 (Playstation 2)
I remember when the PS2 was about to be launched, and this was one of the games I kept seeing reviews/previews for in magazines. It looked pretty cool, and I was thinking it would be like a more advanced Punch-Out. Man was I wrong. This game was a shallow button-masher and was not fun at all. The only cool parts were that you could unlock Shaq, Michael Jackson, and Bill and Hillary Clinton. That surprised me, but still did not make the game any fun.
Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly for the GameCube gave me headaches while playing it, so I stopped after playing the first few levels. It's a shame that Insomniac Games was limited to making only the original trilogy, since those were three fantastic games.
Jet Moto 3 and Twisted Metal 4
why twisted metal 4 that game is good

No comments:

Post a Comment