Monday, April 12, 2010

Should I give Superman(ps2) a try??

Wow I dont care what anyone says I am loving all these super hero games. Spiderman, Hulk, Iron Man. Superman looked like a stupid movie so I never watched it and never even looked at the video game but.....considering how much I like all these other superhero games I would probably like it. What did you think of the superman game? Does it have free roam like all the other superhero games? I heard people say it has controls similar to Iron Man which i liked... I guess I just want to be reassured its not utter and complete garbage. Should I give Superman(ps2) a try??
If you are referring to ''Superman Returns'' Forget it . That game is garbage. And I am a Superman fan. But the game is trash. Should I give Superman(ps2) a try??
I don't know. I haven't played any Superman games. I do know that I like Ultimate Spiderman and Hulk Ultimate Destruction. The movie (Superman Returns) was stupid but that's coming from a Superman purist. If you've enjoyed games that are based on superheroes in spite of bad reviews then you should just trust your instincts and go with it.
Just to clarify, yeah I am talking about Superman Returns. @Mega, does it have free roam?
No the missions are set. You have to stop the Meteors from destroying Metropolis. Etc.
my superman return game was REturned to the shop coz it so bad dont waste your time and mony on it
Ewwwwww you guys were right lol. Superman sucks!! Apparently Megavideogame doesnt know what the hell free roam is because yes in fact it is free roam. I saw another idiot on Iron Man say it had the same controls as superman and no it does not. In Iron Man you can rise and fall, In superman the only way you can change your elevation is by steering up or down like a plane or by dropping like a rock.

I dont like how fast you move around when you use the speed button. I think the scale of the city is to small. The combo's felt slow and clunky to. I didnt like the fact that the stupid city gets damaged. That game just totally sucks. It looks like it was made for the N64 or something lol.

I wish they would make a superman and batman game with the Havok engine because they could be really awesome. I got to go look up who did superman so I can make fun of them .
Well, I had a Superman game once but I only played it for like 4 days. It is so easy and kinda boring. I'm not really into the movie so maybe I just didn't understand the storyline in the game.
superman wasnt all that great

No comments:

Post a Comment