Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Favorite track of all time on Mario Kart

My favourite ones are Delfino Square and Choco Mountain, I also liked DK mountain.
I hate all the rainbow roads.Favorite track of all time on Mario Kart
For multiplayer i love baby park on Double DAsh as anything can happen. The good players have the better chance of winning but the poor players still have a bit of a chance. Unlike tracks like Dk mountain where the best player always wins. gets a bit boring coming second or third the whole time.Favorite track of all time on Mario Kart
if we're talking about Double Dash, then the one shaped like Yoshi (Yoshi's Island?) is one of my favourites. and Waluigi's course is insanely chaotic and fun.
[QUOTE=''g33zer'']For multiplayer i love baby park on Double DAsh as anything can happen. The good players have the better chance of winning but the poor players still have a bit of a chance. Unlike tracks like Dk mountain where the best player always wins. gets a bit boring coming second or third the whole time.[/QUOTE]Seriously baby park was such a sweet course, they should of brought that back as one of the retro stages for Mario Kart Wii. 12 players on that course would be madness.
I like Toads Turnpike,even though is a difficult track and Luigi Raceway because is where I win more races. :p
The Statium courses. I don't like the snow courses.
delfino square
Bowsers Castle( All)Rainbow Road( N64 and DS)Those are my favorite course because they require skill and the entire race can be turned around at time.
I really hated the rainbow tracks.
[QUOTE=''Chrono66''] [QUOTE=''g33zer'']For multiplayer i love baby park on Double DAsh as anything can happen. The good players have the better chance of winning but the poor players still have a bit of a chance. Unlike tracks like Dk mountain where the best player always wins. gets a bit boring coming second or third the whole time.[/QUOTE]Seriously baby park was such a sweet course, they should of brought that back as one of the retro stages for Mario Kart Wii. 12 players on that course would be madness.[/QUOTE] I love baby park! You spend half the race drifting, and yes, it is very chaotic with a lot of players :PI was hoping to see it on Wii, but, oh well :roll:
My favorite tracks on Mario Kart are Rainbow Road and Bowser's Castle. I also like Luigi Raceway from Mario Kart 64.
Delfino Square, Coconut Mall
The N64 track through the freeway :)
I loved Royal Raceway. I always won there.
Raibow Road on Mario Kart 64, i love that huge jump to make a short cut.
Wario Stadium.
Airship Fortress (DS)
[QUOTE=''Diamhea'']The N64 track through the freeway :)[/QUOTE] Ditto, but the mirrored version with the traffic coming AT you. :)
mario circuit on NESyoshi ...... on 64dk mountain on gamecube same for WII
I love all the rainbow roads. Especially the 64 one because you could cheat in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment