Friday, April 16, 2010

What's Your Ultimate Video Game Music Co ...

Hyrule Field Theme (multiple systems)Halo 3 ThemeSimple and Clean - Kingdom Hearts *Spoilers*Sanctuary - Kingdom Hearts 2Snake Eater - Metal Gear Solid 3Airship Music - Super Mario Bros. 3Maximum Carnage Opening One Winged Angel - Final Fantasy VIIWhy - Final Fantasy VII: Crisis CoreBaldurs Gate II: Shadows Of Amn OpeningThose songs there represent some of my fondest memories in video gaming...Simple and Clean %26 Why probably led to the most emotional moments ever in a video game, and why they hold a special place in my heartWhat's Your Ultimate Video Game Music Co ...
Final Fantasy 7 had an excellent soundtrack. Castlevania had an excellent soundtrack.I kind of ''adopted'' Simon's theme as my own... it is now ''justin's theme''What's Your Ultimate Video Game Music Co ...
MegaMan 2 soundtrack (all of it :) ) pt 1 | pt 2The Extreme and Legendary Beast from FFVIIITo Zanarkind from FFXTyphon Mountain and Phoenix Rising from God of War IIZerg Theme from StarcraftWood Carving Partitia and Moonlight Nocturne from Symphony of the NightBattle For Everyone's Souls from Persona 3Warcraft II - OrcsTifa's Theme from FFVIIKirby Fountain of Dreams (SSB Melee/Brawl versions)Super Smash Bros. Brawl introBattlerock Galaxy, Gusty Garden Galaxy, Good Egg Galaxy from Super Mario GalaxyOdin Sphere theme/closing creditsThe Legendary Theme from Gitaroo-ManZelda II overworld theme, Lost Woods from OoT, heck most Zelda musicSuikoden III introFaxanadu overworld themeSimple and Clean (Kingdom Hearts)Meta Ridley from Metroid Prime
Anything from FFX.Anything from FFXII.Anything from the Kingdom Hearts series.Holy Valley from Rogue Galaxy. Man this song is awesome. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Scob1hxOFlY The Skytown theme from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. http://youtube.com/watch?v=7P7jdnU06ew This music bears a striking resemblance in sound to the Hollow Bastion music from the first Kingdom Hearts minus the little piano tune in the backround. I don't know, maybe its just me. Here it is http://youtube.com/watch?v=iwa8ssjSajU Listen to both and tell me if I'm right. The remixed SSBM menu theme found in SSBB. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2GDjvgcIfoThere are others, but if I listed them all, my list would never end.
I ususally dont dig videogame music, but the song ''Silent Hill'' from the PS1 game (I have both game and Soundtrack=Im old) is a fantastic song. Also, Incubus did some music for Halo, but I think that was music inspired by.
My favorite soundtracks are from Quake 1 %26 2 I haven't heard 3, I just ordered the game. And I love the Doom 1 and 2 soundtracks.
[QUOTE=''Efielret'']My favorite soundtracks are from Quake 1 %26 2 I haven't heard 3, I just ordered the game. And I love the Doom 1 and 2 soundtracks.[/QUOTE]



*thumbs up* The music in all of id Software games are always great. Of course I'm a huge fan of the Quake 1 soundtrack... if you recognise my avatar you know why. ;)
[QUOTE=''MiseryINmotioN''][QUOTE=''Efielret'']My favorite soundtracks are from Quake 1 %26 2 I haven't heard 3, I just ordered the game. And I love the Doom 1 and 2 soundtracks.[/QUOTE] *thumbs up* The music in all of id Software games are always great. Of course I'm a huge fan of the Quake 1 soundtrack... if you recognise my avatar you know why. ;)[/QUOTE]

Bah, I've seen that before. I think Quake 1 was the best Quake game, I didn't get theRage, I love id Software.

Chrono Trigger %26 Cross pretty much sums it up for me. The above link is an awesome video of the PLAY! orcestra playing a combination of music from both games.

I think game soundtracks cannot be rated, they can just go with the game action
[QUOTE=''SupBrah8'']I think game soundtracks cannot be rated, they can just go with the game action[/QUOTE]i disagree, i think there's alot of video game music that can be enjoyed independently...alot of the mixes i listen to in my car has video game music featured
[QUOTE=''SupBrah8'']I think game soundtracks cannot be rated, they can just go with the game action[/QUOTE]

I listen to Mortal Kombat songs by themselves, also Doom and Quake music. They're as amazing alone as they are in the game.

Some of Legend of Dragoon, and almost all of Gauntlet Legends for N64 rounds out my list of underrated game soundtracks.
games you never played that are awesome and have awesome soundtracks Sam and Max : season 1 intro
war
the office
the world is max
the mafia songOther gamesLords of thunder sega mega cd : link
castlevania bloodlines (AKA generations in europe) megadrive: link
monkey island 3 PC: link
gothic 3 PC: link Link 2
agony amiga: link
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment