Friday, April 16, 2010

Soulcalibur 2 help

i'm trying to get all the wepons, so far i have like 3 to 5 to get for every charecter.i found that there are leik 3 for everybody that can't be bought, well how do i get them, namely how do i get them for spawn...i need soul edge (compleate) for everybody, and the abomination and sorrow Axes for spawnSoulcalibur 2 help
I thought you just go through story mode?? Is there multiple paths to take? I dont know i forget. Soulcalibur 2 help
just play through weapons master mode twice. you should have pretty much everything unlocked by the time you're through.
Can't help you, but in my opinion this was the best fighting game of all time.
Buy everything and play the weapon's master mode twice, it shouldn't take you that long to unlock everything then.
[QUOTE=''occidental'']Can't help you, but in my opinion this was the best fighting game of all time.[/QUOTE] I love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment