Monday, April 12, 2010

xbox - favourite co op level halo 2

i'm quite fond of metropolis, or gravemind...any thoughts/contributions?hahaxbox - favourite co op level halo 2
Metropolis is great. I think Halo 1 had better singleplayer levels though, Halo is probably my favorite co-op level ever.xbox - favourite co op level halo 2
agreed!always great to play halo co op hahaeven my girlfriend plays it with me!
Outskirts is the best I think.
[QUOTE=''inoperativeRS'']Metropolis is great. I think Halo 1 had better singleplayer levels though, Halo is probably my favorite co-op level ever.[/QUOTE]The Flood was amazing especially on legendary.
[QUOTE=''nVidiaGaMer''][QUOTE=''inoperativeRS'']Metropolis is great. I think Halo 1 had better singleplayer levels though, Halo is probably my favorite co-op level ever.[/QUOTE]The Flood was amazing especially on legendary.[/QUOTE]might you mean 343 Guilty Spark or The Library?I can't recall if there was a level called The Flood in CE
Whatever the first mission was called.
The one in the city was fantastic.Best HALO level ever.
[QUOTE=''krunkfu2''][QUOTE=''nVidiaGaMer''][QUOTE=''inoperativeRS'']Metropolis is great. I think Halo 1 had better singleplayer levels though, Halo is probably my favorite co-op level ever.[/QUOTE]The Flood was amazing especially on legendary.[/QUOTE]might you mean 343 Guilty Spark or The Library?I can't recall if there was a level called The Flood in CE[/QUOTE]The Library was the one when you have to follow that arbitar thing right? If so I liked the 343 Guilty Spark when you first face the Flood.

No comments:

Post a Comment