Friday, April 16, 2010

Your Pick for the best ever Wresting gam ...

This is my shortlist: (Bear in mind that I've not played all the wrestling games released, but I'm a gaming wratlin' fan :> )* WWF Royal Rumble (SNES)* WWF Raw (SNES)* WWF Rage in the Cage (SCD)* WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game (SS)* WWF Wrestlemania (COIN-OP)* WWF Superstars (COIN-OP)* WWF Wrestlefest (COIN-OP)* Saturday Night Slam Masters (COIN-OP)Your Pick for the best ever Wresting gam ...
WWF No Mercy(N64), Wrestlemania 2000(N64), WCW/NWO Revenge(N64), WCW Mayhem(N64), WWF War Zone(N64), WWF Attitude(N64), WCW vs. NWO World Tour(N64), ECW: Hardcore Revolution(N64)...Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain(ps2), Smackdown Shut Your Mouth(ps2), Smackdown vs. Raw 2006(ps2)....Your Pick for the best ever Wresting gam ...
wwf attitude(ps1)wwf smackdown 2(ps1)wwe svr 2006(ps2) But the games are getting worse, hopefully thq gives up the the contract
The correct answer is Pro Wrestling (NES). Starman beats all.
Theres only two games that need to be on this list. #1 Pro Wrestling (nes) #2 WWF No Mercy(n64). All others are crap.
[QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog'']The correct answer is Pro Wrestling (NES). Starman beats all.[/QUOTE]TrueAmazon FTW
WWE Day of Reckoning 1-2, WWF or E Smackdown HCTP, Pro Wrestling (NES), Saturday Night Slam Masters, WWF WrestleFest, 3 Count Bout
WWF No Mercy on N64 was always my favorite.
This game was crazy fun back in the day. The only wrestling game I was ever really able to like.
The only 2 Wrestling games I've ever played were:Wrestlemania 2000 (N64)WWF: Royal Rumble (SNES)Both really fun games, so ya, I pick them.
[QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog''] The correct answer is Pro Wrestling (NES). Starman beats all.[/QUOTE] Yeah me too... never had anywhere near as much fun with other wrestling games as I did with this one, not even close. It's still fun to play today too.I gotta go with the Amazon too, head bite spam ftw :D although Star Man is a very close second. Really anyone except Kin Corn Karn :)
pro wrestling for the nes!
I thought Smackdown, and Smackdown 2: Know Your Role were pretty good (PS). Those were the last Wrestling games I bought though.
my favorite ever is probably wwf smackdown 2: know your role on ps1
I'd say ''Smackdown! Here comes the pain''
WWF:No Mercy (64) is hands down the greatest wrestling game of all time
Ok, so here's my list:Worst:
  1. Any of the ''Legends'' games from Acclaim
  2. Any games like Fire Pro
  3. The Backyard Wrestling games
  4. Any non-licensed games
Best:
  1. The Smackdown and Smackdown v. Raw series (PS one/PS2)
  2. No Mercy (N64)
  3. WCW/NWO Revenge (N64)
  4. WWF Raw and WWE Raw 2 (Xbox)

No Mercy is the best.
ULTIMATE MUSCLE WAS AWESOME
I always enjoyed the first two Smackdown games.

No comments:

Post a Comment