Friday, April 16, 2010

Scored again today

Picked up the local trading paper today and saw an ad for a GBA. I called and they had a GBA in fairly good shape, carrying case, AC adapter, cable where you can hook up to 4 GBA's together, and 8 games. The games are as follows, Dragonball Z, Tak the great Juju Challenge, 007 Nightfire, Shamu's Deep sea adventures, The next 2 are Gameboy color games Rainbow six, Scooby doo classic creepy capers the last 2 are Gb games Space invaders and Turok2. I got it all for $35 so I think I did alright.Scored again today
You got a good deal, Congrats!Scored again today
Okay deal, too bad the games weren't better.
Great for the system, games are ok. Get some final fantasy remakes, a couple pokemon games, maybe a zelda or two, breathe of fires, golden suns, etc.
thats a pretty good deal
Yea I played the games some and they arent really my thing. I will try to trade them off or maybe Ebay them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment