Friday, April 16, 2010

I had to play gta3 yet again(spoilers)

I chose gta3 to help break up the monotony of rpgs i have been playing and its amazing to see how far its come(havent got to play gta4 so I am speaking of gta3 - gta SA). Some of the missions were still hard as hell lol.
  • That first mission for the yakuze to whack that mob boss that tried to kill you. That one took several tries lol.
  • THat mission where you have to save the crooked cop's army buddy with the one arm.
  • And then the final mission where you save maria. That one is the most frustrating because it takes so long to set up. I actually beat it early on but then I accidentally shot Maria(several times in the face) cuz I didnt know what was going on lol.
Luckily Just from screwing around I have found 50+ packages so I have body armor. But man some of these missions are still hard.=( I cant decide what to work on next. FFTA, FF12, or P3Fez. P3Fez is the only one I have beat. Stupid FF12 and FFTA have this extra crap I wanna do before I can feel like I have crushed them into the ground. Ok well off I go to try and save maria for the umpteenth time lol.......last time i busted through the first blockade at the damn and then lost control of the stupid yardie truck and drove off the edge and into the water lol. I had to play gta3 yet again(spoilers)
GTA3 is still a very tough game there's no doubt about that. :) I'm tempted to go and play it agin now though.
I had to play gta3 yet again(spoilers)
It's the best out of them all in my oppinion.
GTA4 has some hard moments later on, but the first four or five hours are really quite simple. My only gripe about GTA4 mission-wise is that there's too much vehicle chasing and I'm not very good at the driving, so chasing the people is tough at times.
Yeah I dont like car chases in GTA very much either but not because i suck at the driving part. They just make the target your suppose to chase like impossable to move or mess with. Trying to perform a PITT manuever always fails. You either slam their car to death which will most likely kill your car first or you pull up besides them and open up with your uzi. Not very exciting either way. If you could only shoot pistols out of the front of your car that would be pretty sweet. I think True Crime let you do that and it was pretty cool.
Gta 4 has some good missions (THe big gun fights)... As for GTA 3 I went are played threw it again on my 360 and it was amasing.. THe graphics were enhanced because of 360, it was incredible.. Like when you went threw the red light district it was bright the cars showed the reflection of the lights... Its a very great game..
[QUOTE=''MasterKingMP'']It's the best out of them all in my oppinion.[/QUOTE] Agreed, except I haven't played 4 yet so I am still saving hope that it will be better. I just bought this for the PC and it is really a new experience. The draw distance is so much further, graphics are better, and if you want you can mod the game. I'm doing it the pure way first, then I will try the Real GTA mod after that which will be another new experience. Also, it is nice to have digital acceleration, I hate how they tried to get analog control on the PS2 pad.
The first mission for the Yakuza is actually pretty easy if you know what to do. Its an easy time if you just climb up to the roof across the street of Luigi's and snipe Salvatore when he gets out. And yes it is amazing how far the series has come since GTA3.
I dont think I had access to a sniper rifle during that part, I tried with an AK-47 but you cant aim those lol.
has some revoloutionary moments in video game history throughout. great game even today, but i never beat it, i was up to the bit where you have to kill alot of gangsters down in this maze-like structure where the enemies would just lock-on and hammer away before i aimed my own 'k' in thier face. tried sniping/rocketing them from a distance but it did no good. may give it another try if i find it (c'mon people, its been like 7 years). P.S can anyone here honestly say that they have flown that damn dodo airplane for more than 10 secs?? my record is 5, paper airplanes fly better.
Oh at a construction site?? If you go up in the adjacent building next to it you can kill some guys and get a machine gun and use it to snipe a couple of the guys in the maze. I didnt think of it at the time but I think molotov cocktails would work awesome. There is some armor and a molotov cocktail over at that college campus to. When I tried to just walk through it yeah there were guys standing above me around every corner, thanx to my armor and running as soon as I heard gunfire I managed to take everyone out and get through it. That is most definately NOT the hardest part of the game you should have kept going hehe.
[QUOTE=''I-AM-THE-G-MAN''] has some revoloutionary moments in video game history throughout. great game even today, but i never beat it, i was up to the bit where you have to kill alot of gangsters down in this maze-like structure where the enemies would just lock-on and hammer away before i aimed my own 'k' in thier face. tried sniping/rocketing them from a distance but it did no good. may give it another try if i find it (c'mon people, its been like 7 years). P.S can anyone here honestly say that they have flown that damn dodo airplane for more than 10 secs?? my record is 5, paper airplanes fly better. [/QUOTE]Furthest I flew it was from the airport and crashed right at the bridge going into Portland. That thing is hard and frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment