Monday, April 12, 2010

Which GTA is the best for PS2?

I've mostly heard San Andreas is, but the ''RPG/Sims'' type of leveling up looks like it could bring the game down. Which GTA is the best for PS2?
It doesn't bring the game down at all. The massive areas to explore and tons of action will make you forget about the ''leveling''.Which GTA is the best for PS2?
Honestly, I still prefer GTA III over Vice City or San Andreas.
III and VC were both great. SA was terrible
[QUOTE=''muthsera666'']Honestly, I still prefer GTA III over Vice City or San Andreas.[/QUOTE]same here. in fact the only game i played the hell out of it was GTA III, i tried VC and SA but i didn't like the settings at all.
I found that VC was the funniest
Vice City for meIt was just like GTA 3 but with more weapons and was pretty funny/ridiculous
[QUOTE=''falconzss''][QUOTE=''muthsera666'']Honestly, I still prefer GTA III over Vice City or San Andreas.[/QUOTE]same here. in fact the only game i played the hell out of it was GTA III, i tried VC and SA but i didn't like the settings at all.[/QUOTE]GTA III had a grittier feel to it than Vice City or San Andreas. I mean, I liked VC a lot, and I prefer it second, but III was just better for me for some reason. SA is okay, and there are a lot of things to do, but for some reason I don't care for it as well.
I'd choose the original GTA 3. You should be able to find all of them at a cheap price now.
My favorite is Grand Theft Auto Vice City because of the time the game takes place in, and how the environments and levels and missions are designed
san andreas has better physics. i have played gta3 and the tires dont blow up when i shoot them.
VC for me,scarface is one of all time favourite movies,so I love the scarface theme in vice city
i loved them all, get the trilogy pack.
San Andreas by a long shot, that game has everything..
[QUOTE=''boybrushdred'']san andreas has better physics. i have played gta3 and the tires dont blow up when i shoot them.[/QUOTE]I'm almost positive they go flat when they get shot... Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, though.
I liked Vice City the best, closely followed by GTAIII. Vice City's 80s setting was a prefect fit for that sort of crime game IMO. I never liked San Andreas. It was the first of a trend of 'urban' crime games with all the ghetto culture and I just hate that sort of thing. The mostly hip-hop/rap soundtrack didn't help either >_>.
Vice City or San Andreas.
I am like most people, I loved GTA III, VC, and then SA. After playing SA, i could not go back to playing gtaIII again. The gameplay is just so much better on San Andreas. and I'm big on flying, skydiving, and other various things in San Andreas that no other game really offers.to make it short. San Andreas is the best GTA game. No doubt in my mind. And now Saints Row2 (xbox360) is going to be alot like it.
GTA III was probably my favorite. But I also liked Vice City too.
i loved vice city. I was born in 82 so i have some memories of exactly what the 80's were like. I remember a lot of the songs on the soundtrack and the whole theme in general. The setting to vice city is just second to none imo. However, the gameplay of san andreas, like others have said, is just far superior to the other 2. My perfect game would have been vice city w/ san andreas gameplay. I may not have ever needed to play another game again. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment