Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Question About Nintendo's 1,019 Block Ga ...

I'm thinking of getting a 1,019 block gamecube memory card but I'm not sure since I heard you can only hold X number of games on it. When you go to the memory card screen for a 59 block card theres a 4x4 grid of save files which are the games, now if you fill all 16 of thouse files with games is that all the card can hold or is there like a down arrow like on a PS2 memory card? I hope this makes sense.Question About Nintendo's 1,019 Block Ga ...
Sadly, the # of games rule applies to all memory cards. It was a horrendous oversight by Nintendo, but at least the possibility to save all your games on one card had been addressed.If you go over, find one of those throwaway cards and put small saves on it, that way you can put more games on your 1051.Question About Nintendo's 1,019 Block Ga ...
[QUOTE=''SirSpudly'']Sadly, the # of games rule applies to all memory cards. It was a horrendous oversight by Nintendo, but at least the possibility to save all your games on one card had been addressed.If you go over, find one of those throwaway cards and put small saves on it, that way you can put more games on your 1051.[/QUOTE]So what now? Can I save more then 16 games or not on a 1,019 card?
i think its a maximum of 127 different save files... someone correct me if I'm wrong
[QUOTE=''smchacko'']i think its a maximum of 127 different save files... someone correct me if I'm wrong[/QUOTE]Nope, you're right, 127 games and 5 blocks for the system info.
Sorry for the noob question but how many games can i save on a 59 blocks memory card?
Nintendo always had problems with memory and storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment