Friday, April 16, 2010

Best Game and console?

Hi... i'll not make a large entrance 'cause it would occupie many space on this topic =DDDBest console: PS1Best Game: i really don't know, i'm not at a disposition to choose a game (that i may regret) between hundreds i have played and that I own... give me your opinion! :)Best Game and console?
Best Console:N64Best Game:Either Super Mario 64 or Ocarina of Time, both revolutionary games. And fun as hell to play!Best Game and console?
I probably had more fun with the SNES in my lifetime... Link to the Past is probably my favorite with Final fantasy II and Chrono Trigger shortly behind..
My favorite counsle is the PS2, and the games I like for it are Armored Core, Metal Gear Solid, Grand theft Auto, and 007.
PS2 greatest console of all timeGreatest game of all time GTA San Andreas...
Best game overall: Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals

Best console: SEGA Saturn

Best game for Saturn: Virtua Fighter 2
Fav Console: PS1Fav Game: Xenogears
NES and SNES will always be my baby
Console:DreamcastGame:Rush 2049I know that sounds kinda odd but I still have 4 way battles with my friends for hours on end.
^ dammit I always make that smily face on accident
make a space after the colon...
well as 'consoles' go i'd probably say the SNES....and Super Mario RPG would probably be my fav game from the console
All the Playstation systems. I started with PS1-PS2-PSP PS3 I hope to buy in the near future... I made a teribble mistake in buying a Wii I guess the hype got into me.
the best console is the 64, and the best game for it is hands down perfect dark, multiplayer heaven (just remember that you need a 40' inch screen or larger to play with it still bieng cool)
Best console: N64Best game: Legend of zelda: Ocarina of time.
Probably the SNES or the PS2 for the same reason. The massive collection of games where you can find something for anyone. And so the best game for those consoles is really whatever your favorite game is. Since there are so many classics for both systems it would be hard to pinpoint just one game that defines the console.
Best Game: Chrono Trigger Best Console: PS1, followed by the SNES, then Wii.
Well ''best'' or not, these are my favorites.Console- DreamcastGame- Jet Grind Radio
Thought Question.Best Console: N64Best Game: Zelda OoT , Just one? impossible, Golden Eye, Mario 64, RE2, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Jet Force Gemini, etc.
I still consider my SNES my best console,about the game is a toss up between Mega Man II and Super Metroid. :D
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment