Friday, April 16, 2010

Think this is worth it?

I recently picked up a Dreamcast, for some multiplayer and 2-d fighting nostalgia, and I've been trying to get some game for it So far I've gotten Sword of The Berserk, Grandia 2, Spawn, RE:CV and Marvel vs Capcom 2. I was offered Street Fighter 3 Third Strike for 35 bucks. I don;t really know the selling price for this title, and was wondering if anyone on here had an idea. Should I jump on this deal or what? Thanks in advance guys :)Think this is worth it?
yeah that sounds like a good price. if you ever arn't sure just check what things are going for on ebay. i won a dreamcast a few months back on ebay with 4 games and 3 controllers and a bunch of other things for like $40. one of the games was marvel vs capcom 2, but i already have that for ps2. i sold that game on ebay for $55! Now also if you do some internet searches you can find out a program to download and then you can download dreamcast turrents and download them right to a CDR! i did that and i have almost every single dreamcast game ever, including japanese ones. so yeah i would say sell it but check ebay first.Think this is worth it?
Maybe my wording was wrong lol. I meant that he was selling it to me for that much. I was wondering if it was worth buying :) Also I'd like to note that the game comes with the manual and original box and the disc is in good shape(few light scratches caused by it spinning in the system).
oh ok. well if you can go the ebay way, i just checked and you might be able to get it for around $20-$25. and also just incase you didnt know you can get the street fighter 2 anniversary collection for ps2 if u have that and it has 3rd strike on it. but id say if you'd rather not do the ebay thing that $35 isnt too bad for it
I got a brand new one for 30 from eBayif it's in good condition go for itmake sure to ask for pics
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment