Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who is Your favourite Super Smash Bros C ...

State your favourite and also the character you hate the most if you want to. My favourite is Samus and i hate fox. Who is Your favourite Super Smash Bros C ...
On the original N64 game, my best character was Mario. I hated Jigglypuff.Who is Your favourite Super Smash Bros C ...
I always used donkey kong because after eliminating the enemy one time, I used the trowing technique to take the enemy on my back and jump down with him on my back I was always the winner with 2,3 lives of difference(no wonder that all my friends never want to play this game with me)my favorite is captain falco, the worst fighter is jigglypuff
I found Kirby was the best in my opinion. I didnt really have a character I hated, although Fox was pretty bad...
I liked Captain Falcon the best
I mostly use Yoshi when it comes to Super Smash Brothers. I guess I thought Luigi seemed to be a sort of useless character in the original game, since he had the same moves as Mario except the coin jump effect. If it wasn't Luigi, I'd hate him. For Melee, I didn't like how Pichu was included and for Brawl I find Wolf as a useless addition to the roster.

My favorite to play with is either Kirby or Link, but my favorite game character is Mr. Game %26 Watch. He's hilariousI don't care too much for Ness, was never any good with him.
Link and I hate Toon Link.
Solid Snake.
roy is my fave and i hate falco from ssbm
[QUOTE=''Thiago26792'']Link and I hate Toon Link.[/QUOTE] it is not toon link its young link
[QUOTE=''patriots2871'']I liked Captain Falcon the best[/QUOTE] yeah hes pretty good the only reason i ever used him was cuz of falcon punch!
the only SSB game i really enjoyed was the first (and still love it) and fox if my fav character, then link.i HATE kirby and falcon.
I always liked Link or Kirby the best. Least fav would have to be Fox.
captain falcon was mine...also occasionally luigi
Favorite is Kirby
Kirby, Pikachu, Meta Knight, and Pit are all my favorites. I personally hated Luigi the most, he's such a dumbass with his forward+b move -_-
Link, since forever. But other characters I liked were Kirby and Samus. I didn't play Melee, so I'm looking forward to playing Ganondorf in Brawl (which still hasn't got a release date over here)
I usually play as Samus Aran. Sometimes I use Fox, but not a whole lot. I would like to use Link, but I'm not that good with him...Yoshi can be annoying with the massive amount of area he can cover during his jumps.
Favorite - LinkHate - Jigglypuff, Pikachu

No comments:

Post a Comment