Monday, April 12, 2010

MGS2 +3 length

I really want to get back into the MGS series before I go out and get a PS3 and I have never played MGS2 and MGS3.Can someone tell me roughly how long these games are?MGS2 +3 length
Roughly 10 hours each if you watch all the cutscenes.AND YOU SHOULD.Play MGS1 too, It's a plot that strethces across all the games, and some things will make no sense.MGS2 +3 length
to really enjoy the game you need about 20 hours each, plus retries and if you going for mgs1 it will only take about 5 hours no need to save also can .LOL
15 hours each. That breaks down to 5 hours of gameplay and 10 hours of cut scenes, where the goal is to avoid ripping your eyes out to avoid the incomprehensible insanity that the MGS cut scenes are.
on my first time to play, my game time is 9hrs+ on mgs2, and 16hrs+ on mgs3.
it really does depend on the player himself. If your good and can solve average puzzles fast and willw atch all the cutscenes. Expect about 12-16 hours for MGS2 your first time in and MGS3 me and my friends sat down and beat it in one sitting which took us about 13 hours so if your playing by yourself I would guess maybe about 14-18 horus for MGS3 your first time around. But if you read FAQ's or guides expect to cut about 2-6 hours off each of those times.
If I just blew up the harrier in MGS2 and then the Metal Gear pops out the water, how far away am I from beating the game..?

No comments:

Post a Comment