Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Which do you think is better?

At the moment i can only afford one, so I was asking to get different user's opinions. Which is better: Draconus:Cult of The Wyrm or Record of Lodoss War?Which do you think is better?
Lodoss War, just because the anime was so cool.Which do you think is better?
Lodoss War, just because the anime was so cool.
my computer has the retardation. stupid double posts... (plus I think there is a significant amount of operator error).
[QUOTE=''sinistra45'']my computer has the retardation. stupid double posts... (plus I think there is a significant amount of operator error).[/QUOTE]you can always click the dropdown box and choose delete post.
I have only played Lodoss War....but love that game. I highly recommend it.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment