Monday, April 12, 2010

Fave last gen game???

What was your absolute favorite game out of all of the last gen???Mine was probly either GTA: San Andreas or Paper Mario 2Fave last gen game???
GTA San Andreas.. Fave last gen game???
RE4
SMT: DDD 1 %26 2
[QUOTE=''krunkfu2'']RE4[/QUOTE] Resident Evil 4 aswell. This game went beyond my expectations.

Its really close, but I would have to say Disgaea. RE4 is close, but I still play Disgaea in between waithing for the newer games to come out.
SSBM followed by F-Zero.
San Andreas was, and still is.
just one hard to say, but if i can say a few the prince of persia trilogy , splinter cell double agent and gta san andreas
I'm gonna say RE4 and MGS3
super smash bros melee
For now, my favorite last-gen game is The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. It can change, though, since there is still quite a few games I have yet to play, as well as games I have yet to finish. But I love practically everything about Wind Waker.
MGS 2, RE4, and KOTOR 1 and 2
FFX. it was a masterpiece in every sense of the word. %26 of course, MGS2 %26 3.
Right now, God of War 2.
super monkey ball
Halo:CE or Shenmue II.
Disgaea. It was a holy grail for a reason, and it will be again.I play all other games only when I'm bored of Disgaea, which I'm now going to play.
Spyro, Crash, and MGS.
i liked the 2 god of wars a lotbut i think that title goes to GTA San Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment