Monday, April 12, 2010

Worst Last level boss

I know theres too many to list but heres one. Revenge of Shinobi for the Genesis. Its a dude in a demon costume, whipping his hair at ya. Wow. That is weak. Or how about Contra, the very first one. A Heart. A beating heart. Fantastic. Worst Last level boss
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]Worst Last level boss
Final Fantasy X should have ended with the epic battle with Jecht, the final battles against Yuna's aeons was weak, particularly after the end fights of FF VII, VIII, %26 IX.
God of Warswitching the gameplay at the end of the game was such an idiotic moveGod of War II's last boss was pretty weak too
Final Fantasy 8; that boss was impossibly difficult. I bought a gameshark just to finish that game.
Ehh I was gonna say FFX also.
Hmmm? The last boss in Super Shinobi was good enough.Also, the heart in Contra was never meant to be treated as a ''final boss'' just what was causing all the mess. Actually, the game was mimicking or honing Gradius since it's ''final boss'' was a beating brain, akin to the heart in Contra.
[QUOTE=''krunkfu2'']God of Warswitching the gameplay at the end of the game was such an idiotic moveGod of War II's last boss was pretty weak too[/QUOTE]I disagree entirely I thought the boss battle at the end of God of War was simply extrodinary.
[QUOTE=''nVidiaGaMer''][QUOTE=''krunkfu2'']God of Warswitching the gameplay at the end of the game was such an idiotic moveGod of War II's last boss was pretty weak too[/QUOTE]I disagree entirely I thought the boss battle at the end of God of War was simply extrodinary. [/QUOTE]How so? I hated it. The whole game was incredibly, epically, great, but than my primary weapon is taken away and I have to fight with some sword I've never ever used[I recall your magic being taken away as well, but I'm not 100% sure. The tug-o-war like health bar at the end was so annopying as well; you could have Area at the brink of defeat only for him to completely demolish you with a super attack.
I thought the last boss in Onimusha 3 was pretty weak, i got to the finish and it took little to no effort on my part to finish him, i thought the last boss in the previous game was A LOT harder it killed me like 4 times b4 i could finish with 2 milimeters of life left.@Krufu2: i agree with nVidiaGaMer, each and every boss battle in the GoW games were nothing short of epic, so what if u had to use a different sword to fight Ares? it was a lot of fun and somewhat easy, i thought the final boss battle in GoW was more challenging and fun too ^^.
solidus from mgs 2 or maybe big smoke in gta sa as he was quite easy 2 kill (for me)
solidus was pretty lame.
My vote goes to the final boss from Resident Evil 4. I just found him not challenging at all or even cool looking. Some of the other bosses in the game made me jump and I enjoyed the intensity of the fights. The last boss fight was a big letdown for me.
I didn't like the ending boss' for FFIV or IX, they should've ended with you fighitng Zemus and Kuja...not some other bosses that were either not mentioned or hardly mentioned at all.
In the game based on the latest superman movie, the last boss was a ****ing tornado. BEAT THAT!
The last bosses in MGS2 and 3... they were cool characters, but the fights were frustrating.EDIT: Oh and the last boss in Paper Mario TTYD... that was just lame sauce all around. It totally killed the lighthearted mood of the game, and was just plain annoying.
I gotta say Solidus from MGS2. I mean, it was okay, but the fight/ending that was originally suppose to happen before they did some last minute changes (Due to the 9/11 attacks) seemed so awesome. But in terms of worst last boss, I would have to say the last boss in Ninja Gaiden (Xbox), he was real easy, but hey, I wasn't complaining.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''appoxplayer''] solidus from mgs 2 or maybe big smoke in gta sa as he was quite easy 2 kill (for me) [/QUOTE] i agree though the only hard boss in that game was metal gear ray, the rest was EASY, i beat the game in 2 days, no trouble, and it was my first time ever playin MGS cuz im a splinter cell fan myself.i personally think the lamest final boss was michael jordan in nba street, hes advertised as the ultimate final boss on the package but i beat him first try 21 to 11
Hargon from Dragon Quest 2. He casts heal-all on himself intermittently throughout the battle so the only way to beat him was to get about 5-6 critical hits consecutively. and I believe the percentage of getting even 2 crits in a row was maybe 10%. Let alone 5 or so.
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment